- Love Contract by Mike Bartlett
- Yesterday An Incident Occurred by Mark Ravenhill
- Wasted by Shelagh Stephenson
- Glass Houses by Colin Teevan
- Avoid London by Mike Walker
- Memorials To The Missing by Stephen Wyatt
The judges for this year's Tinniswood Award are:
- Jane Anderson, Radio Editor of the Radio Times
- Shelley Silas, whose radio plays include, The Sound of Silence, Ink, Calcutta Kosher, The Magpie Stories, Collective Fascination, as well as adaptations of Hanan Al-Shaykh’s novel Only in London and a co-adaptation with John Harvey of Paul Scott’s The Raj Quartet
- John Tydeman, who played a key role in BBC radio drama for nearly four decades, as producer, Assistant Head and then Head of Radio Drama.
Last year's winners were Rachel Joyce for To Be A Pilgrim, produced by Tracey Neale (BBC) and Mike Bartlett for Not Talking, directed by Steve Canny and produced by Claire Grove (BBC).