Monday, September 18, 2006

Harman criticises EastEnders scripts

Actor Nigel Harman has expressed his pleasure at performing Harold Pinter (at the Crucible in Sheffield) rather than being 'Little Den' in EastEnders, reports The Stage.
“I’ll be working on a classic piece of literature, where every word, every comma, every piece of punctuation is sacred, and coming from two years where I was basically making up my lines as I went along on EastEnders, it will be amazing.”
Earlier this year, continues The Stage, Harman had another pop at EastEnders scripts.
“How can I put this politely? You’re not always guaranteed a good script at EastEnders. I’ve watched a couple of people deliver lines that were so spectacularly bad, so spectacularly well, it’s bowled me over.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.