Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mark Andrew Smith interview

new brightonOn the Geek Dad blog, Dave Banks speaks to up-and-coming comics book author Mark Andrew Smith, writer of Aqua Leung and editor of Popgun, about his new book, The New Brighton Archeological Society. He's not short of self-belief.
The manner in which I hit story points and pace my story, these are some of the signature things that I do as a storyteller, and I do them well. I always hope that what I'm doing as a writer feels like it's new and exciting, that hasn't been done before, that it is something that people will respond to, and that it becomes infectious and word of it spreads like wildfire. We'll see how I do with everything. The New Brighton Archeological Society is the real deal and it's very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.