Friday, September 21, 2007

Gallagher's Eleventh Hour bought by CBS

Eleventh Hour, the series written for ITV by Guild member and blogger, Stephen Gallagher, has been bought by CBS and will be produced in America by Jerry Bruckheimer.

When I contacted Stephen yesterday he said:
I'm really pleased at this news, as you can imagine. Not least because when I was laying out the template for Eleventh Hour I made a close study of the way that stories in the Bruckheimer science-based procedurals were developed and put together. Research driving story, not merely embellishing it. I've yet to find out what the new team intend to take from the original and what they plan to change, but in the meantime I'm just enjoying the coverage. Not that any of it has managed to mention the show creator's name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.